This section is dedicated to the general conditions governing the sales on the website www.artcaffe.com. The website www.artcaffe.com is property of Art Caffè srl., with offices in Via Delle Industrie, 4-24040 Fornovo San Giovanni ( BG) P.Iva. 02445750165 and it is dedicated to coffee sales. Terms of sales, payment and delivery are listed in detail in the various sections of the site www.artcaffe.com and are considered an integral and substantial part of this contract. All the stipulated contractual relationships with www.artcaffe.com through this site are governed by the following General Terms and Conditions that are an integral part of any proposal, order and confirmation of buying order and delivery of the products sponsored on the website. We invite you, therefore, to read carefully the conditions herein and to print and / or save them in another durable medium of your choice.
- • General “Conditions: all the conditions applicable to the contractual relationship between the company Art Caffè srl and the” customer “, through the website www.artcaffe.com
- • Art Caffè srl is the company that intends to make the sales by internet of food and non-food products belonging to its assortment.
- • “Products”: all products and / or goods sold by the company Art Caffè srl in www.artcaffe.com site and belong to its own assortment. The product description is prepared on the basis of information provided by the manufacturer.
- • Art Caffè srl is responsible regarding the eligibility, compliance, product integrity and in relation to the characteristics of the provided services (order, payment, delivery).
- • On the website are not sold products with variable weight, but only. Therefore the valuable weight of the purchased products is specifically indicated on the packaging.
- • “Customer” is the purchaser of the products, whether natural or legal person.
- • “Offers to the public” means all products and prices indicated in www.artcaffe.com site constitute an offer to the public with the limitations and procedures contained in this site and the present general conditions of sale.
- • “Special offers” are the sales made by the company Art Caffè srl, for all or part of products and for limited time periods, with discount on the normal selling price.
- • “Expenditure” is the purchase order with deliveries in the days after the transmission of the order from the customer to the company Art Caffè srl through the site www.artcaffe.com
- • “Place of Delivery”: the address where the “customer” wishes to have the delivery of the products, under “served areas” by the company Art Caffè srl
- • “Served Areas”: places where you can use the service offered by the company Art Caffè srl
- • “Product Transport” document: the sheet containing a detailed list of products purchased and delivered.
SCOPE – EFFECTS
- • General terms are an integral part of any proposal, purchase order and confirmation of buying order of the products marketed by the company Art Caffè srl, effective on the date of the order.
- • All purchase orders sent to the company Art Caffè srl, should contain the elements necessary for the precise identification of the ordered products, the customer and the place of delivery of the products.
- • The purchase order sent to the company Art Caffè srl serves as the Customer’s contract proposal.
- • The order confirmation is sent by the company Art Caffè srl, to the customer at the email address specified, the data confirms the order and constitutes acceptance of the contract proposal.
- • The contract is concluded, and is binding on both parties, when the order confirmation is sent to the customer.
- • The company Art Caffè srl arranges to deliver to customers the products selected and ordered in the manner referred to in the previous article, by its own means or by courier and / or forwarding agents.
- • The goods are delivered to the address specified in the order and may be different from the customer address.
- • The delivery of the products is subject to payment by the customer, of the relative price and expenses where required, with the method chosen from among those made available by Art Caffè srl.
- • Art Caffè srl delivers the orders only in the city specified in the site.
- • For organizational reasons and efficiency of the service, the Expenditure must be verified and checked by the customer upon delivery. Subsequent complaints will not be accepted on confirmation of delivery (signature for acceptance). If an anomaly exists, the customer has to give immediate notice to the consignee who will then make a note of the anomaly. Art Caffè srl will then (no more than 60 days) carry out the partial repayment of the disputed goods. Art Caffè srl not be liable for any delays occurred during transport. Likewise Art Coffee srl will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, incorrect or non-delivery caused by events and / or causes of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, such as but not limited to: natural disasters, adverse weather conditions (such eg heavy snowfall), any strikes (or other of its employees), accidents in transport, explosions, or any other cause, whether similar or different.
- • All prices listed on the site are in Euro.
- • The prices charged are those shown on the site at the time of the purchase order without allowing them to be subject to any increase and / or decrease in price for any event possibly intervened after the purchase is concluded.
ART CAFFE’ srl RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Art Caffè srl assumes no responsibility regarding the use that the customer intends to make of the goods purchased. If the goods were “defective” or not-delivered by the carrier the only burden of Art Caffè srl will be their replacement or alternatively refund the amount paid. In no case Art Caffè srl be liable for any failure of the customer gain.
- • Art Caffè srl assumes no liability for disruptions caused by force majeure of any kind, if fails to implement within the agreed time.
- • By way of example, are due to force majeure: the strike of the carriers which Art Caffè srl uses, as well as any other circumstance which is outside the control of the seller.
- • The customer agrees, once the online purchase procedure is finished, to print and keep the present General Terms and Conditions.
- • The information contained in the General Conditions of Contract must be read and accepted by the client before sending the purchase order, in order to satisfy the condition of Articles. 3 and 4 of D. Law. n.185 / 1999. Acceptance is by marking the proper mark on the website.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- • If the customer wishes to cancel the order, can contact the Customer Service by e-mail to email@example.com and request cancellation, the request will be accepted if the order has not yet been processed.
- • The customer who, for whatever reason, is not satisfied with the purchase, has the right to terminate the contract and return the products, without penalty and without giving any reason.
- • The right of withdrawal must be exercised by the customer, by sending e-mail, fax, or by sending a registered letter with return receipt to Art Caffè srl, within fourteen working days after the receipt of goods.
- • If the withdrawal is carried out in compliance with the above conditions, the amount paid for the products and the delivery costs will be refunded to the customer through bank transfer or check. The refund will be made as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 days from the date of Art Caffè srl is aware of the notice of withdrawal by the customer.
- • The goods must be received by Art Caffè srl within 30 days from delivery date.
- • Returned products must be returned intact in their original packaging.
- • The only cost for the customer for the exercise of withdrawal rights are those incurred to return products to Art Caffè srl.
DAMAGED, NOT AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
- • The customer has the right to return and request replacement of the goods in case of their possible damage during transport. This right must be exercised by the client, to penalty of loss within two days of receipt, by contacting Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org). Art Caffè srl will not be in any way responsible for the temporary or permanent unavailability of one or more products. In case of unavailability, even temporary, of the products ordered and paid, Art Caffè srl will undertake to reimburse the customer for the corresponding value.
- • Any payment by the customer can only take place through one of the methods mentioned in the relevant web page.
- • Payment can be made using only one method, covering the entire amount of the expenditure.
- • Any dispute regarding the application, execution, interpretation and violation of the online contract signed by the customer with Art Caffè srl, is subject to Italian jurisdiction.
- • For any dispute between the parties, the competent Court is the place of residence or domicile of the customer, if located in Italian territory.
- • If the domicile of the customer or his residence is not within the Italian territory, the jurisdiction is that of execution of the contract.
- • Art Caffè srl will process the customer’s personal data in compliance with legislation relating to privacy as set out in detail in the information in the “Privacy” section.
- • In case of invoice request it will have to be requested while purchasing, by mail to be sent to email@example.com
- The online contracts entered into by the customer with Art Caffè srl are regulated by Italian law.
For what not expressly provided, it applies the rules of law applicable to relationships and the cases provided for in the contract signed by the customer on line with Art Caffè srl.
The Customer declares to have read and accept all the clauses of the General Conditions of Contract.
For the communications referred to in General Terms and Conditions, the customer can contact Art Caffè srl at: firstname.lastname@example.org